Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not sell, trade, or share personal information collected online or through any other business activities with any third party.
- We do not send mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- Donor names may publicly be associated with their donation unless the donor explicitly chooses to remain “anonymous” when donating, or otherwise notifies us of their wish to remain anonymous.
- Donors have the right to review their personal information that we have collected about them.
- Donors have the right to opt out of electronic or postal mail communications at any time.
“Personal Information” includes name, address, telephone number, and email address that may personally identify a person or corporation. We may collect, store and use personally identifiable information that donors provide to us in the following ways:
- When a person requests information through our website or otherwise contacts us in person, by phone or email, then we may use their name, address, telephone number or email address in order to respond to their inquiry.
- When a person registers for an event or makes a financial contribution online, over the telephone, by mail, or in person, then we may collect legal name, billing address, email address, telephone number, and payment information in order to:
- Process financial payments and protect against potential fraud.
- Distribute gift receipts.
- Thank and recognize donors for their gifts.
- Inform donors about upcoming events, activities, and the impact of their gifts. Perform internal analysis and record keeping.
The above list is a sample of personal information that may be collected by Bethlehem Haven. From time to time, we may collect personal information from you in ways not described above.
We protect the security of credit card transactions using several measures such as encryption, access controls, network firewalls, and physical security. These measures make it extremely difficult for anyone to intercept the credit card information you send to us. When we work with other companies to process credit card transactions, those companies also use encryption and other appropriate security measures.
To request that your donation remain “anonymous, review your personal information, opt-out of communications, or for any other donor-related questions, please contact: