IT TAKES SO LITTLE BUT IT MEANS SO MUCH
Every year, more than 600 volunteers provide around 5,000 hours of on-site service at Bethlehem Haven. But, even that is not enough. Can you spare an hour a week, or a month, or even just twice a year? It may not seem like much, but it can mean the world to the individuals at Bethlehem Haven.
Bethlehem Haven believes that a secure home is an essential foundation for women to achieve stable mental and physical health, as well as personal empowerment. Every women who lives at Bethlehem Haven is linked to supportive services, specifically designed for their individual needs. Bethlehem Haven helps clients identify an action plan to achieve self-sufficiency and permanent housing.
TO HELP, YOU CAN
- Prepare and/or serve meals
- Coordinate activities for guests like bingo, crafts, games, or manicure nights
- Join our Special Events Committee
- Organize a fundraiser, like a bake sale or car wash (a great way for students to help!)
- Share with us another skill or talent–if you have an idea for a way that you can make a difference, give us a call