IT TAKES SO LITTLE BUT IT MEANS SO MUCH
Every year, more than 600 volunteers provide around 5,000 hours of on-site service at Bethlehem Haven. But, even that is not enough. Can you spare an hour a week, or a month, or even just twice a year? It may not seem like much, but it can mean the world to the individuals at Bethlehem Haven.
TO HELP, YOU CAN
- Prepare and/or serve meals
- Coordinate activities for guests like bingo, crafts, games, or manicure nights
- Join our Special Events Committee
- Organize a fundraiser, like a bake sale or car wash (a great way for students to help!)
- Share with us another skill or talent–if you have an idea for a way that you can make a difference, give us a call